AMDF Research Project Grants
AMDF plans a number of great projects, each bringing us closer to finding a cure for mito! Our projects enable us to conduct further research into this debilitating disease, while also providing practical support and information for suffers and their families.
- AGHA: Preparing Australia for Genomic Medicine
- Australia’s first Mitochondrial Medicine Database
- High Throughput DNA Sequencing
- Centre of Research Excellence for Mitochondrial Disease
- Utility of FGF21 and GDF15 as Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarkers of Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain Disorders
The AMDF has a number of planned projects and initiatives in the pipeline, awaiting the necessary funding. The Australian philanthropic community plays a vital role in seeing these projects and their goals become a reality.
How to apply for funding
Click here to view the application and grant procedure for research project grants.